Thursday, November 6, 2008

Had a Happy Halloween!


After Trick-or-treating (see Sam's hand)
OUR LITTLE MONSTERS
(or dinos or dragons or whatevers)

Amelia's 1st Halloween!


These were taken before we went out!


The pictures below are from the night of the Harvest Festival at church when Emily and Henry were still in town! (Henry is the little ninja and Emily is the foxy aunt a few pics down.)


We had to wake Sam to go in!

Happy Ian!


Sleepy Millie (without a bow in her spikes yet) and the crew

Another shot of the Dinodragonsters.

Beware the ninja...
Hah!

A good time was had by all.

Check back in 6 months and there may be MORE postings!

6 comments:

Elder Seibert said...

Josh says, "How cute!" And I agree with him. Looks like you had a fun Halloween.

Melanie said...

I love all the pictures! Your kids are too darn cute! I can't believe how grown up they are already.
How did we get to be the grown-ups anyway? Weren't we just hanging out at stake dances!?

Dani said...

Love the pics!!! sooo fun.And yes I was also wondering... when did we all grow up?? I think I may have missed that meeting!! teee hee!

Purplepickle said...

Your pictures are great, looks like it was a great Halloween.

Kelly said...

I love your kids! They look so cute. I love Amelia's little face. I just want to kiss it!

jjcrew said...

You beat me!! I still have yet to post about Halloween--and your special hand in it. The Dinodragonsters are adorable!! Love,
Jenn