Wednesday, May 18, 2011

So, there was this one time...



...when my little girl allowed me to do this to her hair.








She looks so cute!



Throw in a smirk.


Go no further with that!


My Magical Girl


How quickly she tires of these games.



And here she is in her preferred state just about an hour later. This is the Millie that the world at large can see--with nary a pigtail. Along with her extremely photogenic brothers.

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Love your magical girl and boys!!! So cute!

elicia said...

Ahhhhh. yes. this I understand. People say you have to train girls when they are young so you can do their hair... but i tell you what... I've tried twice now with two girls and guess what? They still don't like to have their hair done. AND, as you know, I come from a family where getting your hair done was a seriously big deal. I'm finding that it is actually a relief that my girls couldn't care less. Tell Millie that she can hang with the gray girls and their Einstein hair anytime.