Amelia Ruth
Born: July 8, 2008
Time: 11:26 am
Weight: 7 lbs. even
Length: 18 1/2 inches
It's about time we caught you out here in the blogosphere! She sure is a cute little female "sam!" Can't wait to see more of her soon. . . let me know if I can help you out.
Good pictures, it is kind of fun blogging, I don't do alot of it but I have a site too. Take care, see you soon. Vickie
She's beautiful....wow a girl! i can't wait to read more about you and your family!!
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
3 comments:
It's about time we caught you out here in the blogosphere! She sure is a cute little female "sam!" Can't wait to see more of her soon. . . let me know if I can help you out.
Good pictures, it is kind of fun blogging, I don't do alot of it but I have a site too. Take care, see you soon. Vickie
She's beautiful....wow a girl! i can't wait to read more about you and your family!!
Post a Comment