Amelia is so sweet and cute and beautiful! How fun it will be to have a baby girl in the family. Glad to see you blogging too. I do have higher expectations than first post in February and next post in July!!! I want to be able to check in with you guys weekly. Our blog is www.4kennedys.blogspot.com. Add us to your sidebar...that way it is easy to check in with your favorites blogs! Congrats to your family on your new addition!
She is a perfect little baby. Congrats on her safe arrival. I can't wait to see her in person...you might want to keep her away from me as I might just take her home! :) I am excited to have another friend in the blog world, too.
6 comments:
Amelia is so sweet and cute and beautiful! How fun it will be to have a baby girl in the family. Glad to see you blogging too. I do have higher expectations than first post in February and next post in July!!! I want to be able to check in with you guys weekly. Our blog is www.4kennedys.blogspot.com. Add us to your sidebar...that way it is easy to check in with your favorites blogs! Congrats to your family on your new addition!
I just want to snuggle her! Congrats, she is adorable and her name is too.
Hooray for baby girls! Congratulations! She is beautiful!
I love the blogosphere. Now we can be friends all the time instead of only chatting once every five or so years.
She is a perfect little baby. Congrats on her safe arrival. I can't wait to see her in person...you might want to keep her away from me as I might just take her home! :)
I am excited to have another friend in the blog world, too.
I love that name!!! I am so glad I was nosy on April's blog and found yours. Come on over and visit our blog sometime!
Congrats! Your family is growing. Check out our blog when you get a chance. mmdemillefamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment