Thursday, August 14, 2008

July flew by



Millie grew and slept a lot. And met 3 out of 4 grandparents and a lot of extended family!


My boys enjoyed the company of my brothers who came to visit with my Mom for 2 weeks.
July also brought loads of fun with cousins (not all pictured below) from the Giles side.


This blogging practice which comes so easily to many of you is not yet comfortable for me. Sorry for the learning curve lag time!

8 comments:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

hooray for an update!! :)

She's beautiful, Amandy. Keep posting pictures. It's fun to see your family.

love yur guts

Kirsty said...

Whohooo!! A new update. She is so gorgeous! How is life with 3? And a girl?! Keep writing, keep writing you are doing great. :)
I am putting you on my blogroll so you are official now :D

Devyn Pickett said...

wow look at all your beautiful children!!! i miss you i can't believe you have been gone from napa so long. :(

April Kennedy said...

Mandy, Mandy...I love the nickname Millie! And I love the new update. Keep them coming girl...you are doing great!

Dani said...

Hey!!!! I'm new at this too so dont feel bad. Your family is beautiful just like you America. Check my blog out whateverisayisay.blogspot.com hope to see you visit!!!!!

Brosita said...

Amanda- I didn't know you had a blog! I will have to snoop from time to time. :)

ginger said...

Wow is that really you? I haven't seen you in ages! Do you remember me? Your family is beautiful, congratulations on the new babe.

Anonymous said...

Amanda, Your family is beautiful and it is so fun to see you and Tony in those little three faces. I miss seeing you and laughing at that priceless sense of humor you have. You are top notch parents and the Lord has blessed you with 3 joyful spirits to teach you even more! Enjoy the journey, Susan