We had a blast in Newport! Saw a Giant Pacific Octopus' feeding time at the Hatfield, climbed the tallest lighthouse in OR, spotted murres for Ian, ate yummy Thai food, swam at the pool at our hotel where we had an "ocean view" room, went to the aquarium to visit the puffins and the jellyfish and the touch pool and all the rest, had loaded pizza for lunch, drove a birding loop where we found herons walking through the bay, then we headed for the tide pool area at Yaquina Head where we were lucky enough to be tickled by anemones and urchins and to reach countless sea stars.
Pics soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That sounds amazing!!! I can't wait to see the pictures.
How fun! You were just right up the road from my home town. Sounds like you took advantage of all the fun things to do in Newport.
I just set my blog to private. Can you send me your email so I can add you to my blog? My address is
rachel.w.clark@gmail.com
Post a Comment