Saturday, December 18, 2010

A brief follow-up on a previous effort


I thought I should note that after finding the perfect wall button for mounting and the perfect ribbon for hanging this li'l treasure, I foolishly placed it above and behind the rocking chair in Millie's room. Apparently the words "just look, but don't touch" mean little to a two-year old who thinks her mother put too many butterflies on her wall hanging. I found the ripped and crumbled remnants of about 20 of the previously perfect sparkle butterflies scattered across the carpet--willy nilly. (Scroll to a previous post to see 'before' picture.)

Note to self and maybe others: Do not work so hard on something for a two-year old. Or, if you EVER do again, mount the thing in a location that gives it a fair shot.

Now where is my glue gun... Stinky sparkle paper? Butterfly puh-unch, where ARE yooooouuu?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sorry! Good luck fixing it!